Wednesday, April 17, 2013

One Month!


One month from today Brennan and I will be on a plane to London! It's finally sinking in that this is actually happening.  I'm not sure if I should feel excited or nervous.  There's still so much to get done, and I hope there's enough time to accomplish it all.  Much of our planning is done and we have several couch surfers lined up.  Despite all the planning and organizing I need to remember the reason for this trip.  Romans 11:29 says

For the gifts and the calling of God are irrevocable.

God has placed a call in Brennan and I to reach the people in western Europe for Christ.  He has also blessed us with the opportunity to take a trip there to see where He would have us.  I am so excited for this opportunity to meet people and learn about the culture in the places we're going.  

-Libby

No comments:

Post a Comment